New Delhi

Friday, January 02, 2004


To : him@there.life
I wont gasp….
I’ve been walking towards you..
From past couple of years..
After when I felt it difficult ..
To bear the solitude and continue
With a life of grievance, li’l funs, seasons ,
Festivals, disasters, upliftments, hopes, dreams…
By my own…
When time passes by without giving ..
A li’l concern for this curious onlooker,who’s
Eager to find out the meaning of this life,
This existence, without being able to enjoy
The life to its full, not being able to comprehend
The purpose of this journey im keeping at.

I wont gasp…
Im walking towards you…
To seek the happiness that’s in store for me,
To enjoy the togetherness and the security ..,
That ur presence is going to give me..,
To feel the state of being belonged ,
To feel that you will be there for me,
To show me how far im cherished

I wont tumble..,
Im running towards you..,
To see ur face and realize
That I can now rest safely ,
I can sleep peacefully in ur arms..
To feel that you will be ther always to
Listen to me, advice me, love me and
Comprehend me…

I wont rest..,
When these beautiful seasons passes by ,
Im flying towards you…,
I live on hopes…I live on my determination ..,
I live on the belief that I will reach u one day..,
And my beliefs sustain on the distance I cover,
With this journey of my life.

I’ll fly hard…hard and hard to reach you Cuz ….
That is where I must belong….
Until then I will have to freeze my feelings, my love all that is only for you.

And do you know?
You too wish the same…and u too is hurrying towards me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Database of ZIP Codes
Visit eBay