New Delhi

Friday, January 16, 2004

Today I ate like anything..home food is something that’s tastier than any dishes served in the most famous restaurants or prepared by the most “learned” chef.

Downstairs I can listen to my granny discussing abt the serials that’s going on in the TV.
She is crazy..crazy old granny mine..these serials never seems to display “the end”
I thought they might have already shown that “any resemblence with anyone dead/alive is purely coincidental”…but nowadays they write “ its not coincidental its intentional..”
And I wonder whether a human life is this much miserable and the charcters are always crying and crying and ………….they never die..if they die they will be reincarnated as “booth” and the serial will continue with the post death life of that character..
Awwww…I hate serials..but there are some good ones too..especially that “gul gulshan gulfaam “ which used to be aired by DD. that’s the only serial which I saw when I was child and still remember that.Nostalgic effect that it left with me u c.

I’ve got another 3 more days to enjoy and then back to hostel.got to prepare myself for the project also.the most pathetic thing is that I don’t really have an idea abt the topic I shud select and the tools I shud use and an institution where I shud carry out my work.i really laugh at myself by the way I find myself searching the library and wondering which book to be read and which one to be get issued.i find all the books important.i want all of them to be issued.i feel all the topics of every research interesting yet I coudnt decide one for my work..i have a very difficult option b4 me ..either IIT OR ISRO.im confused.
The word assistant is scratching its head…
hehehe..
just like how i did now.........




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Database of ZIP Codes
Visit eBay