New Delhi

Monday, July 26, 2004

I never expected Life to  make such a big turn in my life .each day im supposed to negotiate with things which I don’t like at all.
I don’t know how far will I have to do this.yes may be till I finish my course.
Cuz it’s a truth that if are doing a job we can any time give a resignation letter and push our ass out from there.but when it comes to matter of education , we will have to negotiate.
I would always like my juniors to enquire abt the institution before they join there. Not only its reputation but also facilities like Hostel(especially for girls),water, transport, climate(very important) &c.
Atleast try to visit the college/uty where u r goin to study and get convinced by urself.
Don’t just go by what others say.
Cuz mental peace and easiness is a must to grow in our life.,to give full concentration to studies.

I start my day by 5:45 nowadays, so that I can reach my lab by 7am.this is all I can do to get rid of the pollution of this city as well as to reach here without getting squeezed in the packed buses.

I buy water daily for 30/- I use it like some ration material.

I cant go up the third floor and take some fresh air .i get to breath tons of benzene pyroxene and other toxic materials.
What a life?
Well…..i will never ever prefer a city life.if I can anytime make it up, I will prefer to live in villages…where we can breath some fresh air…where we can enjoy the real fresh rain..where we can enjoy the cool, soft breeze, where we can use water as much as we want…...
 I love my kerala.i don’t know with the launch of wipro and other s/w companies there , the virginity of kerala is under threat. The population increase and the flood of professionals all over the country  will root out the freshness of kerala too.(kerala has escaped since she don’t have much companies In her lap)will she be able to accommodate such a big population like Chennai? If it happened , then over exploitation of water and resources can make kerala a desert like Chennai.
I really worry for my little state.

Whether we can get to breath some fresh air without any restrictions in the near future???
Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Database of ZIP Codes
Visit eBay