New Delhi

Friday, January 30, 2004

life is totally drowned in exams and classes.i cant imagine what will be the condition when summer comes...
i see ppl around me laughing and chatting and busy in their on world.when i look at myself i get the reflection that tells me that im worried abt myself and am not satisfied with what im now.
each day passes by , everyday the same sun, morning, afternoon and evening..same routines. i see only about 10-11 new faces a day. im more like caved.And now i blog releasing the heat of my head here.in the nd of the day it gives me the pleasure that i did my seminar well.
here is this lovely words i say to myself.....

TO SHARE THE LIGHT

THAT ONCE WAS DARK

SHALL REMAIN AS BRIGHT

AS THE COLOR OF MY HEART

WHEN THOUGHTS GET WEARY

WE SHALL FIND THE LIGHT WEAK

BUT NEED NOT WORRY

OUR HEARTS WILL BE FILLED

WITH THE SWEETNESS OF LOVE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Database of ZIP Codes
Visit eBay