New Delhi

Friday, March 11, 2005

My friend,
i've walked throgh these roads
from long time now.
Examining and exploring the waves of life.
I have seen the light and shadows,
Along the path leading this way
I had hit each single obstacles ,
And every little pebbles...
Life is not always smooth..
THAT WAS MY REALISATION.

My friend,
But...
Each time i rose, i never found you near
Each time i fell, i never found your Hands to hold on.
THAT WAS MY ENCOUNTER WITH THE REALITY.

My friend,
i have seen the friendship between night and the dawn
Where each dew drops i counted were just
A few ,out of crores, reflecting
The freshness and sanctity of the begone time.
THAT WAS ALWAYS MY DREAM.

My friend,
Each time i whispered my loneliness
In this darkest part of my way
I heard my echo, not your voice.......
Now,
Vision trying to pierce through horizon
Deeply searching for some miracles
Hope overruling the mind, fear creeping in
Iam biased..you were still not here.
THAT WAS THE DEATH OF MY HOPE.

My friend,
I had now crossed these green bushes
And the dead dry barrens.
Each timei crawled in to my blanket of helplessness..
i had extended my hand to him,
The only one helped me to safety in his arms,
THE GOD HIMSELF.

My friend,
I still couldnt find you near
This turn where i stand now
Beckons me to take up a road
That meets a world where i saw
People busy with themselves,
Children crying and no one to pamper
People pushing over to get ahead of other
laughters and sarcasms piercing the ears
Jealousy eyes scrolling over..

There from the corner i heard a clap
When i turned back, i saw you standing there,
But...
My friend, tell me why...
Only i had the flowers in my hand...

AND NOT YOU?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Database of ZIP Codes
Visit eBay